Q. What is a Data Management Plan?
Data Management Plans involve preparing to:
- manage and organize data with an emphasis on storage, security, file formats, identifiers and naming conventions
- provide detailed data documentation
- consider metadata standards to apply
- share your data by depositing it in a repository
- archive your data with backups and preservation strategies
Use the DMP Tool and follow a template to help you write your plan. Follow the link, click get started, and select “Arizona State University” on the drop down as your institution.
Need additional help? Request a consultation with a librarian. We are happy to provide assistance and walk you through filling out your plan.”
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 25