Q. How do I request a digital copy of a document?
If ASU Library has a print or microform copy of an article or book chapter that you need, but does not have a digital copy...
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- You may request a digital copy of an article or book chapter through Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery. You will need to sign in to the online request form is at: https://illiad.lib.asu.edu/illiad/
- Additional information on this service is at: https://lib.asu.edu/ill/docdel-policy.
- Check with your local public library or academic institution with whom you are affiliated. They may have an interlibrary loan service to meet your needs.
- Or you may purchase an ASU Library Interlibrary Loan card (ILL card) that can be used for Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery. Here is a link to information about the ASU Library ILL card for guest users: https://lib.asu.edu/policies/communityloan/eligibility
- Additional information on this service is at https://lib.asu.edu/ill/docdel-policy.
If you have any difficulties using your Interlibrary Loan ILLIAD account or need help completing the online request, contact the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) office directly:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (480) 965-3282
Get in Touch!