Q. Does ASU Library have makerspaces?
ASU Library mkrservices are located in Hayden Library on the Tempe campus.
- Current ASU students, faculty and staff can make a reservation to use our equipment.
- If you are outside the ASU community, let us help by putting you in touch with local maker spaces.
Find us at:
- Web page: https://lib.asu.edu/mkr
- Phone: (480)965-4619
- Email: email@example.com
Here is what we have!
mkrspace - Hayden Library room C52
- 3D printers (Makerbot Replicator and Makerbot Replicator 2)
- 3D scanner (Makerbot Digitizer)
- 3D design
- vinyl cutter
- video editing
- sewing machine (Brother CS6000i)
- Raspberry pi
mkrstudio - Hayden Library room C41
- Video and audio production
- Green screen and after effects
Get in Touch!