Q. Technical support...details that help us troubleshoot your technical issues...
When submitting an email ticket about a technical problem with ASU Library resources, please include as much detail as possible. The following information is especially helpful:
- Are you at home, at work, or on campus when the difficulty occurs?
- Are you logged into your ASUrite account?
- What Operating System are you using? (Windows 8, macOS 10.12, etc.)
- What Browser and Version Number are you using? (Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 52.2.1esr, etc.)
- Description of the steps you followed and at which screen the problem or error message appeared
- What is the URL (http://...) at the point of the error?
- Exact wording of any error messages
- Any screenshots that you may think would be helpful
- A telephone number where you may be reached during business hours
In the meantime, here are a few things to try:
- Switch to a different browser (one may work better than another for a particular database or application: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- If you are coming in through MyASU, try starting from the library home page https://lib.asu.edu and then make sure you are signed in at the top right corner of the library page.
Get in Touch!