Q. How do I find course reserves for all classes that start with the same course prefix (such as MAT, ARS, COM, TEL)??
To search for ALL Course Reserve items for a particular Course Prefix (such as MAT, ARS, COM, TEL):
- Go to the library home page
- (Sign in to the ASU Library system with your ASURITE ID and password...at the top right corner of the page.)
- Use the big search bar in the middle of the page:
- Change the drop down from One Search to: Course Reserves
- Enter the course prefix in the search bar followed by an asterisk such as: ASB*
- And click: Search
- The results should include all ASB courses for which instructors have Course Reserves placed at that time!
- You can limit the search results using the options in the right column on the results page by:
- Course instructor
- Course ID (such as ASB100)
- Course name
- Resource type (book, audio visual, etc.)
- Availability (Available in the Library, Full Text Online)
Get in Touch!