Q. Why do I need to login to my One Search account?
Here are a few reasons to sign in to the ASU Library system before performing a search:
- If an item is unavailable, logged-in users will see a link to request the item. You can usually Request ASU Copy, Request Chapter Scan, or Request from External Library (Interlibrary Loan). An email will alert you when the item is ready for pickup or will contain the digitized chapter scan!
- Logged-in users will see the full results from Alma, such as years available for a journal. Logging in will also show your loan period for the item based on your ASU affiliation.
- When signed in, you can view your checked out items, renew items that are eligible for renewal, and do other account maintenance.
- You will also be able to see results from our databases, if you are logged in.
To sign in to the library system:
- Go to the ASU Library home page.
- In the upper right corner of the home page, click: Sign In
Last Updated: May 16, 2018 Views: 30
Get in Touch!