Q. Can I use the library system from off campus?
- On-site visitors may access most of our research databases while in our libraries.
- However, we are not able to offer off-campus access to most these resources to our visitors or Community Card holders due to licensing restrictions.
- Click here for a list of services and resources available to our visitors.
- Scroll down the Visitor page to the section on Accessing Online Resources for a list of free research databases that can be accessed from off campus.
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- To access ASU Library resources from off campus, go to the library home page and then Sign In with your ASURITE ID, password and DUO Authentication.
- The Sign In option is located in the top right corner of the ASU Library home page.
- Note: You can also Sign In to your MyASU account, then click the stack of books icon on the left side of the page, and click Library Website.
- If your name is not posted in the top right corner of the library page, click the library's Sign In link. Authenticating gives you more options for full text and other library services!
For more information about accessing full text online from off campus, click the link to view our Can I access full text online? response.
Get in Touch!