Q. Is there a filter for E-books?
Note: Ebook collections include many titles that are not owned by ASU Library. Unless we have purchased a specific title, the ebook you are using could disappear from our collections at any time. Before assigning an ebook from our collections as your course textbook, check with us to see if the ebook is a permanent part of our collection!
- You can submit an Ask a Librarian email / ticket.
- Use ASU Library Tech Support's Get help! button.
- Or create a technical support ticket by emailing us at: email@example.com
Here are a few options for searching our ASU Library collections for electronic books...
- From the black header section of the library home page, click: Find
- In the first column under Materials, click: E-Books
- Type the book title, keywords, or other criteria into the Library One Search blank and click: Search for ebooks
Although this is not a one-click filter to limit selections to eBooks, you can:
- Perform a search using One Search
- On the results page, use filters on the right side of the page to limit to Availability: Full Text Online
- Then scroll down the list to Resource Type and select: Books
- You might need to click Show More to find the Books filter.
- Your results list should now be limited to eBooks.
Get in Touch!