Q. How do I search for articles in a specific magazine?
Finding an article - Journal Title Search & search within publication:
First, go to Journal Title Search http://library.lib.asu.edu/search/s
- In the top box, type the name of the journal and hit "submit." The results will tell you the dates for any full text coverage in a particular database link.
- Click on the link to one of the databases that includes the dates for full text for your search needs.
- Find the SEARCH THIS PUBLICATION option on the resulting page and use keywords to search within this journal.
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- If an article is not available as full text, you may wish to request a digital copy of the article through your Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account.
- ASU Library Interlibrary Loan card (ILL card):
- Here is a link to information about the ASU Library ILL card for guest users https://lib.asu.edu/policies/communityloan/eligibility
- Or check with your local public library or academic institution with whom you are affiliated; they may have an interlibrary loan service to meet your needs.
Get in Touch!