Q. How do I get an article that is not available online?
If we do not already have full text of an article or book chapter, here is how you can request a digitized copy of it...
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- If we do not have a digital full-text copy of an article, you may request a digital copy using your ASU Library Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account. Click here to sign in to your ILLiad account: https://illiad.lib.asu.edu/illiad/
- For more information, here is a link to our library guide about using Interlibrary Loan: https://libguides.asu.edu/ill
- ASU Library Interlibrary Loan card (ILL card):
- Here is a link to information about the ASU Library ILL card for guest users https://lib.asu.edu/policies/communityloan/eligibility
- Or check with your local public library or academic institution with whom you are affiliated. They may have an interlibrary loan service to meet your needs.
Get in Touch!