Q. How do I access an ASU dissertation or thesis?
How do I access an ASU dissertation and thesis?
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- The availability, location, and format of ASU dissertations and theses depends on the time period in which the student completed their degree.
- Check our ASU Dissertations and Theses library guide for more information on where to search:
- You can borrow copies of most of our dissertations and theses through your institutional library.
- We lend to academic libraries, public libraries and corporate libraries.
- More information about lending to other institutions can be found in our Interlibrary Loan library guide at:
- You can also search the ProQuest Dissertation Express service to see if they have a copy of the item you need. Here is a link to their search form:
- Or you may contact University Archives to see if we have a copy. Our University Archives may be able to duplicate the entirety of a thesis or dissertation with a per page charge plus postage/handling.
- Phone: 480-965-4932
- Email: email@example.com
- For more information on obtaining ASU Dissertations and Theses, see our ASU Dissertations and Theses library guide:
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2017 Views: 61
Get in Touch!