Q. Do I need to be an ASU student to use the library?
If I am not a current ASU student, faculty or staff, can I use your library?
- ASU Library is open to users in need of our research materials.
- Visitor information (for anyone who is not currently an ASU student, faculty or staff) can be accessed from our Visitors information page at https://lib.asu.edu/services/visitors
- For all library locations and their hours for visitors, see: https://lib.asu.edu/services/visitors
Library Code of Conduct:
- All users must follow the library code of conduct and respect the facility-use policy:
- Restrictions at the Downtown Phoenix campus Library:
- Materials from this library can be delivered to another ASU library for non-ASU patrons to use.
- Access to library computers at the Downtown Phoenix campus library is restricted to current ASU students, faculty and staff.
- Community Card holders may visit the Downtown Phoenix campus library while using our library books and journals.
- Visiting researchers who need access to the Downtown library must call the Downtown Phoenix library information desk to request access at (602)496-0300.
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2017 Views: 506
Get in Touch!