Q. If I know the title of an article, how do I find it?
If you know the title of a specific article, try our Library One Search:
- Go to the library home page http:lib.asu.edu
- Enter the title of the article in the Library One Search blank.
- Put quotation marks around the title. (It will force the search to be read as a phrase.)
- Click the Search Library icon.
- Your article title usually appears in the first few results.
Current ASU student, faculty or staff:
- Any full text options we have should be available to you, even from off-campus. (It may require that you sign-in with your ASURITE ID and password.)
- If a full text option is not available, the library will try to get a digital copy of the article for you through your Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account.
- When on our ASU campuses, many of our full text online materials may be accessed using our ASU Guest wifi or from an ASU Library guest computer.
- Or check with your local public library or an academic institution with which you are affiliated. They may have Interlibrary Loan services that serve your needs.
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 14
Get in Touch!