Q. Can I access full text online? (ASU - remote access; Guests - on campus only; Digital AZ Library - DAZL)
Who can access full text online?
Off-campus access is done through a proxy-server and requires users to be current students, faculty, or staff. For more information on the remote access policy, see: https://lib.asu.edu/policies/remote-access
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- Remote access to most of our full text online materials is limited to current ASU students, faculty and staff who must sign-in when prompted with their ASURITE username and password.
- When on our ASU campuses, most of our full text online materials may be accessed using our ASU Guest wifi, or from an ASU Library guest computer.
- A list of visitor services and policies can be found at:
- The section on Accessing Online Resources includes links to our remote access policies and wifi access procedures.
- The State of Arizona has online resources for Arizona residents through the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records that may be useful for your needs at: https://www.azlibrary.gov/dazl