Q. How do I cancel a request for a book from another ASU library?
Want to cancel your request?
To cancel a request you made for one of our ASU Library items:
- From the library home page: https://lib.asu.edu
- In the black header, pause on: Accounts
- In the drop-down list, click on: My Library Account
- Sign-in with your ASURITE ID and password, if prompted.
- Click on: View Holds
- Select and cancel the items you no longer want.
- Or you may call the ASU Library and we will cancel your request for you.
- Call us at: 480-965-3605
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2017 Views: 2
Get in Touch!