Q. Where can I find a list of ASU Library study or meeting rooms? (Study rooms; Meeting rooms; Policies)
ASU Library study rooms, study carrels and meeting rooms...
Current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- Group and individual study rooms for current ASU students, faculty and staff: https://lib.asu.edu/studyzones
- Faculty study carrels: https://lib.asu.edu/hayden/faccarrels
- Graduate student study carrels: https://lib.asu.edu/hayden/gradcarrels
Note: The Libraries do NOT have general meeting rooms for the public.
Study Zones Maps (with corresponding noise level expectations)
Group and individual study rooms for current ASU students, faculty and staff vary by library:
- Architecture - none
- Downtown - https://lib.asu.edu/downtown/study
- Hayden - https://lib.asu.edu/hayden/study
- Law (law college students/faculty only) - https://apps.law.asu.edu/Apps/Interactive/StudyRoom/
- Music - https://lib.asu.edu/music/study
- Polytechnic - https://lib.asu.edu/poly/study
- Science (Noble) - https://lib.asu.edu/noble/study
- West (Fletcher) - https://lib.asu.edu/fletcher/study
Video Conferencing Room
- Noble Science and Engineering Library has one room that current ASU students may reserve for a proctored test or a job interview.
- Note: You must use your own phone or computer - no equipment is provided.
- The policies and reservation link are near the bottom of the Noble library study room webpage: https://lib.asu.edu/noble/study
Library Instruction rooms or Classrooms
- Instruction rooms are for library instruction and must be reserved by a librarian https://lib.asu.edu/policies/tempe-inst-fac.
- For information on instruction services, click here: https://lib.asu.edu/instruction/services.
- Some of these rooms may be used for student study space when they are not reserved for instruction sessions.
- Faculty wanting to schedule a classroom test reviews, tutoring, office hours, etc. should use the ASU classroom scheduling site at https://astra.oasis.asu.edu/Astra/Portal/GuestPortal.aspx.
- Student organizations looking for meeting or event space should consult the Student Organization Handbook for options and instructions.
For more policy information on use of ASU libraries facilities (private business, solicitation, vending, advertising, etc.), see our Facilities Use page: https://lib.asu.edu/policies/facilities-use