Q. How does the ASU Library Interlibrary Loan work?
What is the ASU Library Interlibrary Loan and how does it work?
- This Interlibrary Loan library guide will answer most of your questions. Here is the link: http://libguides.asu.edu/ill
- It includes the following tabs:
- Interlibrary Loan
- Borrow It Now
- Document Delivery
- Occam's Reader Pilot Project
- How to Use My ILLiad Account
- Lending to Other Libraries
- Still have questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 480-965-3282
Interlibrary Loan for ASU Law students, faculty and staff:
- The Ross-Blakley Law Library provides Interlibrary Loan services for the students, faculty and staff affiliated with the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. https://forms.law.asu.edu/law/lawonly.php
- Phone: 480-965-6144
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2017 Views: 10