Q. Can I keep my books longer? What are your policies for renewing library materials?
Can I renew my library items?
- ASU Library policies and instructions for renewal: https://lib.asu.edu/policies/renew
- Items not eligible for renewal include:
- Materials being recalled by another borrower.
- Materials that have exceeded number of renewals allowed for the material type and/or patron type.
- Materials checked out with special permission.
- Materials from areas that do not allow renewals such as videos, microforms, and reserve.
- Materials obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
- Additionally, if your borrowing privileges are currently suspended due to library fees, expired registration, etc., renewal will be denied.
- For current ASU students, faculty and staff:
- All other items may be renewed an unlimited number of times.
- Not all e-books can be downloaded.
- Downloadable e-book are not renewable and must be downloaded again to regain access
ASU Law Library policy on renewals: http://www.law.asu.edu/library/RossBlakleyLawLibrary/LawStudents/LoanPolicies.aspx
Get in Touch!