Q. How do I decide which database to use for my search?
Choosing a database:
- Databases by subject or type:
- Go to the ASU Library home page:
- Click on the tab: Databases
- Under Select databases by subject or type, use the drop-down lists to filter by Subject or by Type.
- The subject librarians have created lists of recommended databases for particular research subjects, courses, & assignments that you can find here:
- Our frequently used resources are linked on the ASU Library home page:
A complete list of our ASU Library databases can be found here:
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 Views: 7
Get in Touch!